Shaping The Future
Are you interested in becoming a professional hair stylist?
We are always on the lookout for school leavers with an interest in hairdressing.
Learn your trade with an apprenticeship
Avant Garde offers full hair styling apprenticeships. The training and experience that you will receive in our salon will set you on the path to a great career in hairdressing.
We take training seriously
We pride ourselves on our commitment to the training and development of our team. This investment means that not only do we offer our customers a consistently high level of expertise and experience, but we also have a happy and fulfilled workforce who take pride in their work.
Interested in hairdressing modelling?
If you’re interested in being a model for our trainees, please get in touch. With our aspiring hair stylists you can be on the cutting edge of hair styling innovation, at a fraction of the cost of normal salon prices. Contact us for more information.
What does the Avant Garde full hair styling apprenticeship include?
- Daily training and learning on the salon floor
- In-house training school every Monday
- Theory work in partnership with Aston Training Centre, Northampton
- In-house trainers and qualified teachers and assessors
- Training to NVQ Level 2 with an option to progress to NVQ Level 3
- Annual Showcase, to promote the work of our apprentices and graduate stylists
- External workshops, training days and hairdressing shows
- Product training from Paul Mitchell and ghd
- Annual trade fair
Our philosophy is to educate and inspire our stylists of the future.